CensusAtSchool 2009 Questionnaire
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: This is a sample of the 2009 CensusAtSchool questionnaire. All questions, layout and format are exactly the same as the live questionnaire. However you will not be able to submit your responses to the questions. If you want your resposes to be part of the 2009 database, you must access the live questionnaire and submit your responses. This sample versions is provided to enable you to preview the questions before assigning the questionnaire to youyr students.
Welcome to the CensusAtSchool questionnaire, a series of questions about you and your interests.
Please note that the privacy of your responses is respected:
- your name is not collected, and
- no form of personal identifier will be stored with your responses to this questionnaire.
If you submit your responses they will become part of a database that will be used by other students and teachers for educational purposes only.
Note on the reply to the questionnaire
- Please complete all questions.
- You will need a measuring tape to complete the measurement section within the questionnaire.
- You must complete the questionnaire in one session. If you exit the questionnaire before you click the submit button all your responses will be lost. You may begin the questionnaire again the next time you Login.
- When you have finished, read the statement at the end of the questionnaire and click on the Submit button to send your answers to the CensusAtSchool database.
This symbol denotes that the question is an international common question. These common questions are also included in the CensusAtSchool questionnaire of United Kingdom, New Zealand and Canada.